OneTrust DataGuidance is pleased to announce the release of its Training Requirements Comparison, which specifies regulatory requirements for data protection awareness and training to be undertaken within organisations, in addition an
overview of the latest OneTrust courses available as part of its Awareness Training solution.
The Comparison breaks down legal provisions and guidelines related to privacy training in over 30 legislative frameworks. Key requirements, including who should conduct training, content, frequency, and record obligations. The Comparison
further identifies and specifies awareness and training courses provided by OneTrust Awareness Training solution, with information on what each course covers, how long they take, who they benefit, and how to get involved.
Users can now:
- Analyse the training they are mandated to provide as well as recommended practices
- Compare training requirements from legislation from around the
- Review who should be trained, who is responsible, and additional obligations
- Explore the wide range OneTrust DataGuidance Awareness and Training modules
- Consider training modules as best suited to organisational needs