OneTrust DataGuidance is pleased to announce the release of its Privacy Index, which provides local expert ratings for key data protection requirements from around the world.
The Privacy Index has been produced in collaboration with experts in privacy law in over 30 jurisdictions and presents a detailed scale to compare and understand the most critical data protection compliance requirements. The Index uses local knowledge to analyse how stringent and comprehensive legal obligations are in each jurisdiction, as well as comparing the levels of activity of data protection authorities (‘DPA’).
Users can now:
- Consider risk expectations in 10 key areas including data transfers, direct marketing, third party management, security controls, and data subject rights
- Compare DPA powers and activity, as well as overall ratings for each jurisdiction
- Leverage local privacy expertise from around the world for an immediate understanding of jurisdictional focal points
- Utilise a six-tier score key for a detailed of data protection obligations
- Benchmark ratings against the GDPR